Monday, March 24, 2008

HaPpY EaStEr


Every year my Grandma Day has an Easter Egg hunt for the whole family at
some property in Bluffdale. All the kids find eggs with some candy in them
and my grandma hides money eggs for the Adults as well...its so much fun
to watch everyone run to find the money eggs...figures!!! The weather was
a little cold because of the wind but it didn't ruin the day...Rylee had a lot of
fun finding eggs and playing with all the other little cousins.



Rylee, my mom and Brett enjoying the picnic we had after the Easter Egg Hunt!!!
I never seem to catch Ry with a smile, it's either the top of her head or a scowl....


Grandma Liz & Grandpa Shane came over on Sunday and brought Rylee an
Easter Basket filled with fun goodies....Rylee loves to perform when they come
to visit.....

8 comments:

Crystal said...

So where in blufdale do you hun eggs? Looks like you had a great time. So am I realated to the Grandma Day?

Becky Johnson said...

Did you find lots of money?? hehe.

Anonymous said...

What a fun Easter. Don't are kids just get SPOILED by those grandmas and grandpas? I love it? Is that cute dress over on the side her Easter outfit? It is so cute!

Tuckers said...

Jamie, I love the music on your blog!!! See you soon someday :-)

Ryan

Becky Johnson said...

Ya, I actually saw the LePreys at the parade. Random.

HaleyandGabe said...

cute pictures!! we need to get on belindas case and make her blog so we can see what she is up to huh?! im surprised she doesnt knowing her, ya know what i mean?

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

She has the most beautiful hair ever! Love all the pics!

The Belnaps said...

Cute, Jamie! Easter looked like fun! I cant wait till next easter and my little one will be more fun! Hope you are doing good!