Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I Got New Couches...Yeah


So we finally got new couches for the first time... the couches we had before were like 15 years old... we got them from Shane's parents when we got married and they needed to be retired immediately... It's hard to tell in this pic cuz the lighting is bad but they are a sage green color an they are so comfy.... I need to get decorative pillows to put on them but I dont have a decorative bone in my body, so if anyone has any ideas on color or knows where to find some, let me know.... Thanks

5 comments:

Rachel Seren said...

Yea for new couches! I remember when we exchanged the ones we got from someone who probably got it from someone else,for new ones, it's a great feeing!

Lacey Allen said...

Jamie! WOO HOO, new couches are awesome, I got some new sage green ones as well. BROWN looks really good with sage, if you are still looking for pillows. I would check out ROSS and TJMAXX.

Jessica said...

YAY for you....I'm so glad that you have new couches I know the feeling...mine are dang old; like my age....just have been recovered once. So where did you get your couches? They are so nice looking. I think that brown, maroon, or like a cream color pillow. Anyway let me know....I look forward to sitting on them!

L8rz Jess :D

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Hey girl! Square pillow are SOOO easy to make! But if you don't want to make them, I saw some really cute ones at WalMart (of all places) the other day! They have really cute neutral colors (if that's what you're going for). If not, I'd check out Target or even IKEA has some cute ones!

Anonymous said...

Oh oh! Pick me, pick me! There are some beautiful throw pillows at TJ Max right now. I love them and desperately want to have somewhere to put them. Alas, I have nowhere so I think you should get them instead. Go check em' out!