Monday, April 21, 2008

ARMY Black Hawk Helicopter


Last week Shane got to ride in a Black Hawk helicopter!! That's
Shane running to the "bird" with the flight mechanic... Me, Ry, JaCee
and Bailey went and watched Shane & Cole jump onto this really cool helicopters.
The pics dont really do it justice, but this was an awesome thing to see
in person!! Ry was a bit scared of them though, but now she points
to the sky and says "Daddy & Cole".....hecotr

Watchting them lift off and fly away....

This is Ry on her way to watch her dad fly in a Helicopter,
we had to have the glasses....What a Rock Star!!!


3 comments:

Sarah Oman said...

The helicopters are cool, but her hair and glasses are even cooler! She is soo cute!

Lacey Allen said...

She is sooo adorable! I can't wait for Abi's hair to get longer.

Michele said...

I can't wait for Shelby's hair to grow either. I look at Rylee's hair and wish I could do more things with Shelby's. I guess I'll just have to stick with the bows and flowers on the band for now. By the way, very cute glasses, she's so adorable.