Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween Costume Result...ARRRRG


We went to Shane's work party last weekend and we had a lot of fun!!! There was good food, fun and games... We didn't win for best costume but we had fun anyway!! (the guy who won was Shane's boss, he dressed up as some Doctor Evil guy from Austin Powers, whatever...)
The guy in the Army stuff is Shane's younger brother Solomon, he also works for the same company as Shane does. And of course there's Ry she has to be in every picture lately it's pretty funny!!

This was taken at the Party!!!

7 comments:

Florida4x4chick said...

Love the costume, we thought about Pirates :)

Becky Johnson said...

oh, you guys look SO cute!! What fun Halloween costumes. I have never really been into Halloween so I give you props for dressing up

Michelle said...

You look great! I have been trying to talk finn into dressing up with me this year. It looks like you guys had fun!

Amy said...

those costumes are awesome!! i have to be a pirate at work and i am not going to look nearly that good!! nice work!

Anonymous said...

You guys look awesome!

JaCee said...

you'd better wear that on friday! you guys look really good! i don't know about sol :)

Holly said...

Great costume! I don't have the internet so I don't get to blog very often. Rylee is so cute. I changed my number I will call you sometime. Love ya!