Monday, October 6, 2008

I Need A Halloween Costume Idea.....

Alright so Shane started a new job recently and they are having a big Halloween party in a couple of weeks and Shane is really excited to go.... Don't get me wrong I love Halloween but I don't think that I have had a good Halloween costume since I was probably 10... So I'm in dyer need of a good couples idea... At this party they are going to have contests and prizes (good prizes I hear) for the best dressed and a bunch of other categories!!! Well I want to win because like I said they are good prizes but I have no idea what to do for Shane and I..... So if there are any Halloween experts out there with some good ideas, that are pretty easy to throw together then please pass your knowledge my way!!! Thanks again and Happy Haunting!!!!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

um, I don't have any ideas...have you tried to google anything? What is Rylee going to be this year? I'm going to be in Logan this weekend..if you want to visit for a bit---I'm not sure what all of the plans are yet. Call me if you want to get together for even just a few mins.

Jess :D

Melissa said...

Brian thinks you should go as cat-woman and cat-man :) lol ha ha ha I don't know.. something fancy-you look gorgeous all dressed up (not that you don't otherwise) and I bet he would look great in a nice suit, so maybe like a "dancing with the stars" couple only maybe you should wear something that has a back attached. :) good luck

Lisa K said...

Get something super cute for Rylee and then base your costume off of that. That's what we're doing. We found a red chili pepper costume for Colton, so Joe and I are going to be Mexicans (sombreros, ponchos, etc).

Becky Johnson said...

I dont know how you always have those cute toppers to your blogs. I am jealous!! How do you do it?

Florida4x4chick said...

I AM SUCH A HALLOWEEN NERD!!!! I LOVE IT! here is an awesome website that you can find just about any costume you want, but they are not the cheapest, so once you find what you want shop around, thats what i do. http://www.brandsonsale.com/

Last year we did the scooby thing, I was Daphnie, Gabe was Scooby, and Adam was Shaggy and people loved it. This year I am going to be Batgirl, Kyla is baby Batgirl, Adam is Superman Returns, and Gabe is the original Superman. Check out my blog because i'm going to post the pictures.

Hope that website helps, and let me know what you decide.

Kari Hasebi said...

Jon and I dressed up as Ketchup and Mustard bottles once. It was kind of funny!!! The costumes are comfortable though! I still have them.....

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

I'm the wrong person to ask. I'm always either a Russian or a hippie. But Danny and I were laughing at the Adam and Eve costumes at Walmart the other day, haha. You could be Eve. :)

Molly Bea said...

Good luck finding costumes...I've wanted to be the INcredibles for years, but who knows, I hate going through all the work of preparing, how lame is that? Regardless, I can't wait to see your pics! :) Good luck!

Lacey Allen said...

You could always be a pregnant nun and Shane could be a priest... we did that one year and it was a blast!!! Or you could be the flinstones?