Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Circus


On Saturday we took Rylee to the Circus in Salt Lake, we had a great time and Ry loved all the animals and clowns.... She danced around and sang to all the music and was fascinated by the elephants, she loved those the most!!!


The elephants by far were the best part, they were so amazing with what they were able to do and the tricks they did, I felt sorry for them just because they are locked up and have to be the center of a circus act but they were entertaining!!!

This is Ry before we left, she was so excited she couldn't contain herself!!! She would tell everyone that she was going to the Circus to see the elephants, tigers and horses!!!

Me and Ry bug  before we left, doing our posing of course!!!

Shaner, Me and Ry before we went into the Circus

My mom came with us and Ry was really excited to see her when she walked up!!!

Me and my Shaner, love you!!!

Rylee, Grandpa Shane and Dad getting ready for the show to start!!
It was so fun to have grandpa Shane come down with us, he was nice to let us ride down with him in his Escape, instead of everyone squishing into our little car!!!

After the show we walked over to the Gateway and got some food and of course my mom had to buy Ry some ice cream, it was a great ending to a fun filled day!!!

12 comments:

Sarah Oman said...

Wow! That looks like fun! I bet it is fun to have your husband home to do fun things with.

Jessica said...

Shaniquah!

I wonder if Becca and her family was at the circus the same night...that is what they did for Tyler's bday. He wanted that instead of a party. You look good! You look so happy! It makes me happy to see you happy! :D It's also nice to see you finally updated your blog! GOSH! j/k! Did you get the pix I sent you to your e-mail? Tell Rylee I said hello. Keep me updated! Miss ya tons!

Jess :D aka Rown

Rachel Seren said...

That looks like a lot of fun! We always wanted to take the boys to the circus.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

AWWWW! I'm so jealous, I totally wanted to go to that!!! It looks so fun and all your pictures are so cute! And yes, we were at the Cold Stone in Draper!! :) GOod eye!

Miss Deja said...

It was so much fun to see you guys on Saturday! What a surprise to run into my old Logan buddies in Salt Lake! Iszacc and i went to the circus the night before, he too loved the elephants the most! Rylee is such a cutie and I'm so glad i finally got meet the little lady! It was a a fun surprise!

D and H fam said...

Hey there guys - remember us? Dustin and Heather Morris from good ol' Aggie Village? Found your blog through Tracy's. Looks like life is goin' good for you guys - that's great!! Your girl is a doll and the circus looked like a blast. We've never taken our kids there, maybe one day. We are down in St. George now (well, Washington city actually). Things are goin' good. Just thought we'd give a shout out. You can check us out and stay in touch. C-ya.

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Ooh I love the circus! But I feel bad for the animals too because they're locked up! Heck, I feel bad for animals at the zoo! hehe! Anyway, I'm glad you guys had fun!

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun to see the update on your family. I'm glad everything is going well and you guys get to have a little play time too.

Ashley said...

Your blog just gets cuter and cuter! I wanted to take Chase to that so bad!!! I am way sad that we missed it. Hopefully you all had enough fun for all of us!!! Little Rylee looks so dang cute with all her curly hair up!! How are you doing? Have you seen Holly lately?

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Looks like you had a blast! Now that Shane is home we need to get together sometime.

Michelle said...

I love your new 'halloween' page design! It's way cute! I can't wait until Sophie is old enough to enjoy things like the circus. It looks like Rylee had so much fun!

Dean Family said...

So fun!!! Oh, I love seeing all the pictures of you guys. It really makes me home sick. Love you guys tons!