Monday, December 8, 2008

A Dinner at Sherwood...ahhhhh


This is Ry and her cousin Bailey!!! They love each other so much and its so cute to watch them together when they first see each other!! They grab hands and give each other hugs and its just precious!!
We had a Carter Family party (Shane's mom's family) at a resort called Sherwood in Sardine Canyon, anyways it was quite the night!! Rylee and Bailey wanted to do nothing but run around and make noise and run around and make noise ect...Our Dinner took about two hours to get and not to mention it was really expensive, WOW!!! (not really sure I'll be visiting there again)
So we were definitely ready to go when dinner was done, Ry was crying and Bay was crying and well lets just say we are glad the place wasn't packed with people but we definitely had the two entertainers for the night...hahah Merry Christmas from Rylee & Bailey!!!

8 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Rylie is SO cute! She has killer hair, I love it! I've heard the same negative things about Sherwood from a lot of people, that it's really gone down hill. Bummer.

Becky Johnson said...

Rylee is SO dang cute!! I cant even stand it. I love love love all her curls!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new baby! That is awesome and hope you've been feeling ok!

Holly said...

Rylee is so cute. I wish we could have been there. Cambree really misses Rylee. She asks to play with her almost everyday and I have to remind her that she is in Utah. We love and miss you guys.

JaCee said...

we were at shane & liz's today, and after we left bailey kept asking for Rylee...ya i'd agree they kinda like each other :) and I don't blame either one of them! can i post on the carter blog?

JaCee said...

oh and i stole the picture btw, i left my camera at shane & liz's. :)

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh hey, I was gonna tell you about Lilly's stick horse! We actually found them at the Logan Novemberfest for $12 each. Savanna got one a few years ago my MIL found at Costco. But I found the brand that Lilly has on this website for only $6! http://www.joissu.com/prodinfo.asp?number=18-605
Easter is coming up, it would be perfect. :)

Kelli and Dan said...

For some reason right before I opened your blog this time I said to myself, I sure hope that she is announcing a new addition to the family......and waahhhlllaa there it was. Congratulations Jamie, that is wonderful news! Hope you are feeling well. What does Rylie think about the new baby?