Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Part 2: Better Late than Never


We made it to Shane's parents the day after Christmas and had a fun
time eating good food and relaxing. Ry got a cute tu tu and matching
Barbie doll from Grandma Liz & Grandpa Shane!!! Liz also made matching
jammies for Rylee & Bailey and they looked and felt so comfortable that I
wanted to have some for myself :)


Shane and I got Ry a dollhouse and she absolutely loves it...there are
twin little babies and she puts them in the shower that it comes with
and then dries them off and makes sure they are clean and then she
puts them in their cradles and has them go night night!! I love it!!!

Here's my cute Shaner, just watching the present opening fiasco at
my mom's on Christmas morning!! Also pictured is my two brothers,
Chad came home from California for a couple weeks and it was nice to
see him!!!

My mom opening her gifts!! Ry, my dad, and Shane after Ry opened
her panda chair from my brother Brett!!!

My dad got Ry a bike, which will be lots of fun if we can ever get rid
of all the snow oustide :) And my brother Chad got her a pop gun from
Cabelas and my mom gave her a really cute Tinkerbell blanket and pillow!!!
Thanks so much everyone for making our Christmas so wonderful!!!

3 comments:

Becky Johnson said...

Wow, its been awhile since I have seen your dad. How is he doing? I am glad he was able to see Rylee on Christmas. I hope everything is going well...

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

CUTE!!!!! Ry totally scored! I love her little tutu!

Michelle said...

I love the matching jammies on the little girls! Isn't it so fun having little kids around at christmas? It's great to have someone to spoil! =)