Monday, January 5, 2009

Wow Time Flies: I Guess I Have to Play Catch Up...Part 1


We had a really nice Holiday, it was filled with lots of fun and family. We were able to spend a lot of time with both sides and we were able to relax and have fun!!! It was a great Holiday too bad it flies by too Fast!!!

My Grandma Day does a whole day with all the Grand kids, we first off go to Walmart and do Angel Tree stuff (which is a lot of fun and very humbling experience) then we go bowling and have pizza at a local bowling lane!! It was Rylee's first time bowling and she did pretty good!! :)

We had Christmas Eve dinner at my Aunt Annie's house, they just built a brand new house and it is beautiful, Shane and I decided one day in far distant future when we can build our own house, we want them to help us design it!! :) We had a great dinner that consisted of Prime Rib, Shrimp, Crab, baked potatoes and rolls....Oh wow I could eat like that all the time, but then you'd probably have to roll me around though ;)

This is my cute Brother Chad and my Mom. After dinner at Annies we had a yummy dessert and sat around and visited with each other, it was a fun and relaxing night!!

This is My Brother Brett and his Fiance Brianne...they are getting married in June!!
Wahoo....Congrats!!!

We had yummy Christmas Day dinner at my Grandma's house and yumm yumm yummm, its not a good thing to be prego during the holidays because you use it as an excuse to eat lots of yummy food!!! heheh

3 comments:

Lisa K said...

It was so fun to see you and your family last night!!

The Belnaps said...

Im not prego and I still ate lots of food!! haha. thanks for your comment. It is awful to see your kids hurt.. She fell in my moms bathroom and hit a tile step.. No fun. How are you feeling? Time is flying, that baby is gonna be here before we know it! Looks like you guys had fun holidays! Talk to you soon!

Tuckers said...

Jamie, I didn't know you were pregnant! CONGRATS! Trianna too! Awesome! I'm hoping to see you soon for Brett's wedding. Make sure he doesn't forget to invite me :-)