Friday, March 27, 2009

A Random Update....

I went in to the Doctor today for the weekly check-up and they did an ultrasound to see how big she is and to make sure all her measurements are on and so forth.... Well they told me that she weighs 6 lbs 15 oz (give or take a few oz) so she is pretty much on track to be an 8 lb baby just like Rylee was.. Hopefully she isn't bigger than that because I am whimpy ;)
I still have three weeks until my official due date and I'm hoping and praying she has other plans :) I didn't have any contractions with Rylee before my water broke on its own, that was really nice!!! I'm kinda scared this time that I will be like the normal women out there and experience the contractions before they actually have to give me potocin. (Like I said I'm whimpy :)> )
Until the next update.... By the way I cant believe its already almost April..... WOW TIME IS FLYIN!!!!

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Hang in there. Sounds like she will be a healthy baby, that's always good.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oooooooooo, getting down to the wire!!! That's the most exciting part!!! Lilly was 8.12 and soooooo big and chunky but lemme tell you, even though she was 1.5 pounds heavier than Savanna, her labor was INFINITELY easier and I didn't tear at all!!!!!!! You'll love baby #2 delivery, so much better!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!! Make time go faster! :)

Michele said...

They say your subsequent deliveries go quicker than your first, so maybe that'll be in your favor. Just don't wait too long if you start having contractions. I waited a little too long and my epidural didn't work because I was progressing too fast. You're probably smarter than me though. Good luck with the last few weeks. I can't wait to see pics of baby #2.

Unknown said...

I was on Tiffany's blog and saw that you guys have one too so I had to sneak a peek. Hope you don't mind. So cute!

Miss Deja said...

Yeah for Sydnee, which by-the-way is a pretty darn cute name! I'm so excited for you guys cause you make some adoreable children! Here's to hoping time flies right on by!

Anonymous said...

Hey I found your blog off Tiffanys or Pattys, hope that's okay. I've been wondering how you're holding up. the end is definitely in sight. maybe a swing at the park would hurry things along. although I don't think anything really works unless that baby is ready. Hope you're still feeling good though. Catch you around.

Becky Johnson said...

I hope you dont have to feel those contractions either cuz boy do they sure hurt!! haha. Good luck with your delivery. Hopefully she comes early....

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

I hope she comes early too for your sake. The last 2 weeks are the worst. They made wonderful drugs for those of us that are wimpy!

Molly Bea said...

Wow, I know it's YOU, but that pregnancy did fly by! :) Hey if you have time...how do you do your own layouts for your blog? THey are always so cute! Is there an easy way to do it or do I have to know how to program? email me if you have the time....molly.b.carter@gmail.com
thanks!