Thursday, March 12, 2009

We Have Summer Fever


I am so ready for Spring/Summer to be here its not even funny...and when the weather decides to warm up a little bit, it goes and snows like 2 feet....OF COURSE!!! I hope it was the last big storm of the season other wise I'm moving to Arizona or something :)
I've been a blogger slacker lately but we are still alive and just wishing we could spend most of the day outside without getting frost bite!!! Hopefully that day will come soon...I've got about 5 weeks left until this next little girl is scheduled to arrive, and hopefully she will feel the need to come somewhat early just like Rylee did....haha I'm so done with being HUGE!!!

We went to Barnes & Noble the other day to try and waste time waiting for Shane to get off work... Well I decided its my favorite place to take Rylee lately...She walks in the store and straight to the back where all the little kids books are, she grabs one and goes and sits in this little green chair and quietly just looks and the pictures and becomes enthralled in the book!!
I hope she continues to love books the rest of her life, I know her dad thinks this picture is priceless, since he reads like 2 books a week :)

11 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey Shaniquah....

I'm jealous of you blog. It is super cute! I see you picked a name..and I love it. Clay said you decided to go with the double ee's. I can't believe you only have five more weeks. That is so crazy! How'd you do you background? Hope to talk to ya soon! Love ya Rown!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Your blog changes every time!! I LOOOOOOOOVE it!!! And that is cute that you go to the bookstore so often! I can't wait for you to have that little baby!!!

Ashley said...

i wish it was summer too! hope you are feeling well. good luck with getting this next baby here.

Michele said...

I can't wait to see your little new one, how exciting! I'm going to have to take Shelby to the bookstore, that sounds like a great idea!

shane smith said...

Darling new page, with a darling little girl! Liz

The Gag-nears said...

I hear you with the weather wishes for sunshine. My kids are starting to squint in the sun because they haven't seen it for so long! Can't wait for summer time! Your family is so cute and good luck with your new little one in a few weeks. That is awesome!

Crystal said...

i had really no idea you were due so soon. how awesome. i am way excited to see her. cutepic of riley

Florida4x4chick said...

Move to Florida, Weather is great down here. I've gotten 5 different tan lines in the last week. Darn sun, too hot ;) ;)

You're little girl is so cute, I can't wait to see the next one. And I hope she comes early too, it is nice.

Cya
Nat

JaCee said...

oh lovely, good idea! she looks so content! missed ya in dayton today...bay wants to see ry...

Miss Deja said...

I love how cute your little Rylee is! She's a doll and I too am hoping for sun, maybe enough hoping will lead to spring! :) Good luck with the new little one!

Michelle said...

Rylee is so cute! That really is a great picture. I hope we can see you guys again before to long!