Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Couldn't Help but Post this....

Rylee's Prayer last night

Heavenly Father
Thank this day
Sleep good
Thank you daddy
Thank you mommy
Thank you Sydnee Lynn
Thank you Grandma Liz
Thank you Ginger
Thank you Grandpa
Thank you Grandma Becky and mountains
Thank you Ry
Thank you Daddy work
Thank you daddy head
Thank you daddy ear
Thank you church
Sleep good
Amen

I couldn't help but post this, mainly for my records so I can show Rylee how she said her prayers when she was 2!!!

Love Her so Much



10 comments:

Jill said...

That's the cutest thing ever!

JaCee said...

Her and Bailey must be related :) love the ginger in there - so precious. I need to log daily occurances with Bailey better, you've inspired me...!

Crystal said...

so so cute and You look so cute with your two little girls. What a great moment to remember.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

That is adorable!!!!!!! And I love that sweet purple froggy asleep on you, so sweet!!!

Miss Deja said...

What a sweetie, and so thankful! :) She's love reading this later!

Michelle said...

I love it! Rylee is just so stinkin' cute! I'm glad you wrote that down, what a fun memory it will be!

Becky Johnson said...

wow!! Sydnee is tiny!! She looks nothing like Rylee with her dark hair. Hope all is well

Shan @ Design Gal said...

That is so cute! You're such a great mom!

shane smith said...

I love youy new patriotic screen!--along with all of the wonderful pictures. You have a very beautiful family. Liz

Florida4x4chick said...

That prayer was precious. Gabe's are always hard not to laugh during. They generally consist of "thank nana noni, thank daddy, thank bed, (look around a bit) thank fan, oh look at sissy, thank ball..." etc Kids are great!