Sunday, May 31, 2009

I WISH IT WAS NOVEMBER 20th :) hahahah




So I found out some lovely information this weekend, my Aunt is super Twilight obsessed and her friends are even more, they have already booked a theatre for the midnight showing of New Moon, in November (can you even do that) anyways I thought it was hilarious when she told me!!! But dont get me wrong I told her I'd better be in one of those seats ;)
So now I can get my New Moon Fix anytime I want by just logging onto the blog, sorry to those of you who can't stand the Twilight Saga.... but I'm just not sure how you couldn't be even a little addicted to them....because I'm definitely hooked!!! :)

6 comments:

The Gag-nears said...

So I have been blog surfing as my weekly tradition goes and I go to your blog as my last one and here is the best information ever! I didn't know the trailor came out yet. It looks good. I think Jacob is so much hotter than Edward in these movies. It makes me want her to choose him. Seriously. I want to choose him! LOL! Thanks for sharing - you made my week!

Florida4x4chick said...

all i have to say is "hello Jacob Black" hahahaha ok ok so maybe i'm excited to see Dr. Cullen too :) And i'm right there with you TOTALLY ADDICTED!

Lacey Allen said...

oh yes!!! I am hooked as well... I am starting to read the saga again . he he he.. Can't wait for november!!!!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh!!!! That looks so good! I can't wait to see it! AAAhhhh I'm so excited & I have to wait until NOVEMBER! I might just keep watching the trailors until then. ;)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, now I'm all excited. I think they cast the movies really well and mmmmm...mmm.mmmm... Edward is yummy.

The Larsen's said...

Mat thinks it is so cool that I'm "geeky" about Twlight. I am WAY EXCITED for New Moon to come out in November. Mat just laughs at me and I really don't care!