Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Loves


This little Chica is almost 3 years old and is growing up faster than I would like ;)
She is a great helper and loves her little sister Sydnee... Ry bug loves to play outside, especially at the Park. Whenever there are other little kids outside she says "Mom, Friends, I need to go and play".... She is quite the little social butterfly and is full of energy galore!!!
I Love Love Love You Rylee
(Rylee's new favorite saying lately is "I Love Twilight" hahah)


Sydnee will be 2 months old in a couple days and it feels like we just brought her home last week!! She is getting bigger every day and her sweet smiles are becoming more and more frequent!! She loves to watch Rylee dance around and get kisses from her Big sister!!!
I'm definitely in for it with these two because they are two Drama filled little Girls!!!

I Love Love Love you Sydnee


Shane is keeping very busy with Army stuff and work stuff (mostly loving Army stuff though :)
He loves spending time with his little girls (he laughs sometimes because he still can't believe he has 2 girls) I'm sure his favorite time of the day is coming home and doing the every day ritual of finding Rylee...when she hears the garage open she runs and hides and waits for Shane to come and find her....

I Love Love Love you Shaner
(hope these 3 weeks fly by, come home fast)


7 comments:

shane smith said...

I love reading your blog. You have a wonderful family and they have an awesome Mom!! Hope that the next 3 weeks go by quickly. Liz

Jessica said...

I hope that they fly by for your sake as well! Your pix are really cute! I love it! Keep on smiling! Love you! Rown :D

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

You guys are the cutest family EVER!!!

Sarah Oman said...

Those are great pictures! Good luck with being single for a little bit. Hope it goes well!

Amy said...

Dude sydnee seriously does not look like a smith. She is so stinkin adorable... not that smiths arent but oh man we all just have the cutest babies dont we?!

Michelle said...

What a cute family! I love the pictures of the girls. Did you take them yourself?

Michelle said...

um, you aren't in the picture at the top of the page! We want to see your beautiful face too! =)