Monday, July 6, 2009

Sydnee's Blessing

Today was a great day, we had the opportunity to have Sydnee be blessed today by her dad and he did a great job!! We are so grateful for this little girl and for the beautiful spirit she adds to our family!!!

My Grandma Day, Shane, Me, Sydnee, My Mom and Rylee


Smith Family (minus Cody, Amy & Ella...missed you guys)
Zach, Liz, Me, Shane, Cole, JaCee, Solomon, Shane Sr
Rylee & Bailey (and Pratt who was inside)

Gotta Love the two girls in the front giving each other a hug!!!


My Mom, Me & Sydnee

My dad, Shane, Me, Sydnee, My Mom & Ry bug
(Minus my Brother Brett and his wife Brianne who were taking the pictures and my other brother Chad who couldn't make it up)

Here is my cute brother Brett and his wife Brianne!!!


My mom got this Cinderella dress for Ry for her birthday and the minute we got home from church she had it on and was wearing it the rest of the day!!! What a funny girl!!!
Thanks to everyone who helped and came to Sydnee's blessing, we are very grateful to all of you!!

3 comments:

Molly Bea said...

Jamie, Your girls are SO beautiful! You have been blessed! What a wonderful day to be surrounded by family! :) I love Ry's dress and crown! Such a princess!

Kate said...

Jamie!!! Sydnee looks adorable!! And I love Rylee's crown and dress -- to top off her lil' sister's day! Congrats on the big Sunday!

Amy said...

wish we could have been there.. cant wait to see you guys SOON!!! HOORAY!! looks like it was a beautiful day!!