Friday, January 4, 2008



So at night when all is quiet and Shaner and Ry are fast asleep in bed, I like to sit down and have some quiet time for myself..... And this is what has become of that quiet time lately!!! PHOTOSHOP, ahhh I'm addicted and I have been having so much fun trying to create something fun! I really don't know what I'm doing, Shane checked out this Photoshop basic book for me and well I've just kinda pushed some random buttons.... I still want to know how to do so much stuff but so far these little card creations is all I can come up with!!! Now who said I couldn't be crafty? ( hahah)

9 comments:

JaCee said...

when are you coming over to teach me what you know on photo shop? :) I love it. you know, if rylee weren't so beautiful, it wouldn't be a cute card:)

Elizabeth said...

your sight is awesome!! I love the pictures of your family. You are all very photogenic. Liz

JaCee said...

bay's blue vest is a hand-me-down from one of our friends in california, and i love it.

Lisa K said...

You should start your own card making business!

tiny said...

I love to tinker with photoshop too. Your creations are awesome!!

Here is Myr's email myr_d@hotmail.com.

Katy said...

I want to get photo shop so bad. I can only imagine all the fun things you can do on it.

The Belnaps said...

Hey! You are so creative with those pictures! They are so cute. I do talk to Kristy still. She is a High school English teacher at snow canyon in st.george! She is pretty much engaged to a kid she has been dating for a couple years. I think she will get married in the summer. I will keep you updated on that! What are you up to these days?!

Melissa said...

Hi Jamie!
I love your blog! Your cards look so cute too. Which photoshop do you have? Is it very user friendly? I'm due Feb. 10th...only 3 weeks left from this sunday, and I am definatly ready to not be pregnant anymore, but I'm a little nervous about having a little baby in the house again. We are so excited. We are planning on naming her Hallie. Jackson says "Howlee" and it is so cute. Tomorrow we celebrate 6 years of being married. Can you believe that?! have a great day!

Crystal said...

hi jamie what a cute blog. just found your blog and wanted to see how you are doing. i really miss all the softball girls from uvsc and i would love to hear how everyone is doing. Check out my blog at crystalyoung@blogspot.com