Monday, February 11, 2008

Ry and her cooking adventures!!


We went to my mom's this weekend because Shane had Drill for the Army in Salt Lake!! We had a lot of fun hanging out and relaxing!! Rylee especially loves my mom's cat, his name is mouse(ironic I know)... We listened to my brother's(Chad) baseball game via the internet on Saturday and they won!! He is playing baseball for Cerro Coso, its a school out in California!! We also did some cooking as you can see and Rylee wanted to help do everything, I'm surprised she wasn't more of a mess...But she wanted to dump everything in the bowls and stir it up and of course taste it, just to make sure it was good. She had a ball, we might have a mini Chef on our hands.....haha
When we went to leave on Sunday night Rylee cried and cried because she didn't want to leave....it was a relief in a sense for me because Shane and I are leaving for a week in May to go to Washington D.C. and we aren't taking Ry bug....so now when I leave her for that long of a time, its good to know that she loves being at Grandma's House!!!

7 comments:

HaleyandGabe said...

jamie you have been tagged check out my blog and you see what to do

Kari Hasebi said...

Hey Jamie, that is awesome that Chad is playing baseball out in Cali!! I still remember little chop running around the diamonds when we played. It seems like it has been forever since we played together.

Becky Johnson said...

Looking at those pics makes me miss you guys!! I think thats the first time I have seen a pic of Brett since he has been home from his mission. Looks like you guys are all doing well.

Molly Bea said...

How fun for your mom! I bet she loves every minute of it! I wish my...or anyone's mom was close! :)

The Belnaps said...

Um... Could your blog be any cuter!!!!

Michele said...

Hey, I'm so glad you stopped in on our blog, it was so good to hear from you. Your blog is totally adorable. You must do digital scrapbooking. We're in Salt Lake right now with my parents until we save up to buy a house. We're not sure how long we'll be here. Making bows is pretty easy. Rachel has helped me out a lot, you should give her a call since she's still in Logan. Well, I'll be checking in often. See ya soon!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Jamie!! Thank you for finding me! I love your gorgeous little babe's hair!!! You are such a cute family and your header is darling. We miss you guys!!