Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Good Ole Preston Parade


Last weekend we went up to Preston and went to the parade with: Shane & Liz and JaCee & Bailey. It was definitely a small town parade, everyone was there and there was tractors, horses and girls dressed in dresses waving, and more tractors and.......ya

Ry was a little better and grabbing the candy on this go-around, it being her second parade and all!!!

This is Grandpa Shane holding his granddaughters!!! Precious!!

Ry getting ready to run....

Jacee, Liz & Bailey enjoying the nice summer night!!!


4 comments:

Jessica said...

I always love your pictures! Rylee is hilarious in the picture about to run. She's so big! Gosh she has to stop growing. I hope all is well! I miss ya!

Jess :D

Melissa said...

I love small town parades! I always love reading your comments on my blog... thanks. Jackson has the same thing with the brittle bones as Morgan. Fun huh! Brian only broke like 3-5 when he was growing up, so hopefully that's how Jackson will be. When I did the grid picture, I use Picasa to upload my pics, and I just saved it as a "collage" and uploaded it that way. hope that helps!

Kari Hasebi said...

Hey Jamie, I hope Rylee's face is doing better. Let me know if you want me and Kelly to come up and hang out.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she got the candy grabbin' thing down since that is the most important part of childhood :)