Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's Check Up Time




Sydnee Is 4 Months Old :)

This little chica is growing up fast...

14 lbs
25 inches Tall

She's definitely got some sass
She recently found her toes and has been grabbing and holding onto things
She doesn't like to sleep through the night (figures)
Hates her car seat with a passion
Loves to watch Rylee




Rylee is 3 years Old :)

This little woman is growing up FAST (literally)

37 lbs (93%)
40 inches Tall (98%)

She's tall and lean and growing in like a weed
Still hates to eat anything that is normal (or good for her)
Finally figured out how to ride her bike (now we cant keep up)
Mastered her ABC's and loves to Count
Working on her colors (any advice on routines that work would be great)
Loves Playing with Friends

9 comments:

Lisa K said...

Your kids are too dang cute.

shane smith said...

Beautiful little girls- I love it when I get to spend time with them. Liz

Ashley said...

They are growing up so fast! They are so cute! I can't believe how tall they are!

The Belnaps said...

Jamie your kids are so beautiful!! Sydnee's eyes are UNBELIEVEABLE!! Hope you guys are doing good!

Florida4x4chick said...

You're pictures are always cute!!! I don't know what you're talking about.

http://www.morguefile.com/docs/Classroom

Here is an awesome website that taught me everything I know. I also joined iheartfaces.com and it is fun too.

You'll learn fast!

Florida4x4chick said...

Oh, as for working on her colors, popsickles really helped Gabe. Of course he eats like 10 a day but he goes though the colors and picks them out. We just talk about colors all the time and he gradually caught on.

Shan @ Design Gal said...

your girls are so beautiful!

Air Force Blues said...

Hey there, I just found your blog on Tiffany's. I am excited to see what you guys are up to. Your girls are so cute. I love all the pictures of them.

Jessica said...

Good job Shaniquah! Thanks for playing! You are awesome...now I just have to figure out my totally awesome prize for you. Hmmm....give me a little time! :D
P.S. where is Shane going?

Jess aka Rown love ya!