Sunday, August 2, 2009

Just A Picture Post :)>


On Saturday we went up to Preston with Shane and Liz to watch the Parade... It was a lot of fun and Rylee had a great time waving (as you can see) and trying to fill her bag with Candy....


They threw out water pops, chocolate milks, frisbee's, mugs, and a bunch of Candy!!!


Shaner and his dad waiting for the parade to start!!! :)


Rylee and Grandma Liz just waiting for the parade to start!!!


Little Sydnee Lynn just a chillin in her crib with those BIG EYES!!! :)


I had put Sydnee in the crib and well Rylee got a little jealous and wanted to be in the crib too, so that's where they stayed and played while I was cleaing their room and putting their clothes away...hahah


Rylee loves her lil sister :)>


This is a 3 year old going on 10 year old...and I'm not even kidding ;)

4 comments:

Florida4x4chick said...

Your girls are so adorable!!!!

Michelle said...

I was looking through these pictures thinking, 'wow! these girls are getting so big!' i just can't believe how fast they're growing!

shane smith said...

Love those little girls-great pictures with the family! Where is the picture of you holding Sydnee in the front-pack? Liz

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Those are the most beautiful big eyes!!! I love them! And Rylee is so full of sass!!! Hey...I saw you drive around Walmart a few weeks ago and I was acting like a dork waving my arms to get your attention...but you drove by. Sniff!!! Miss ya!!!