Sunday, August 23, 2009

Da da da dum dummmm.....

IT'S CEREAL TIME
Sydnee had her first taste of cereal the other day and lets just say she didn't think it was the greatest thing in the world but I also didn't get it spit all over me either so it went alright....
She definitely preferred the little bit of frosting I put on her tongue later though...hahaha


Cutesy Rylee finally looked at the camera and we managed to correct the major head tilting somewhat (just a lil I suppose) but I guess it wouldn't be a Rylee pic without her posing/head tilting :)


Not entirely a fan of being a part of pictures but I had to post this one because I actually had caught a moment this week where this little girl is smiling, she hasn't had a great past couple of weeks because those two bottom little teeth decided to pop up and lets just pray the rest don't come any time soon :( poor little girl ):


I sit and wonder where Ry bug got this blonde, golden hair from.....hmmmm
She's definitely one of a kind!!!! :)


No More kisses please "MOM" ;)


Little Curly Sue

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Cute! Thanks for sharing. Sorry about Sydnee's teeth, Seda started getting hers at 4 months and didn't stop. Good news though, it was really easy to train her to not bite :)

Michele said...

Oh my gosh, Sydnee is so adorable. Those eyes are killer! What babes.

Biggs Family said...

Sydnee looks just like you Jamie, what a cutie. You have beautiful girls. I love this stage when they are little babies, except when they get those teeth. So sad.

Air Force Blues said...

The girls are so cute. I can't believe how big Rylee looks. I would swear she was just a little baby.

Kate said...

Seriously, too darn cute! And Jamie...you look great! Your kids gotta have a momma...so get in some pics!! :-) Half the time I wonder if I even exist my kids scrapbooks!!

shane smith said...

Beautiful pictures! Liz

The Gag-nears said...

Your girls are so beautiful. And alwasy dressed up so cute with thier bows. I need to do better with my girls! So, I just watched thsoe trailors for New Moon you have on your side bar and I am no freaking out seeing Jacob - I have always been a Jacob fan. Love that you posted those. Hope you guys are good!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

You are the cutest mom EVER!!! I love Rylee's hair!

Unknown said...

You sure have cute little girls!

Amy said...

oh my goodness those girls are gorgeous. most take after their beautiful mommy!