Saturday, September 5, 2009

Two Little Ladies


Well I can't believe it's September already....Before you know it it'll be Christmas again(oh dear)
But I am excited for fall though, its my favorite time of year, I love the crisp clean air (not freezing though) and the beautiful fall leaves!!
Rylee starts preschool on Tuesday, holy cow I am so not ready for this...I think I'm really nervous she wont like it so I hope I'm wrong :) I'm not sure she really understands that she is going to school and hopefully it doesn't hit her like a wall on her first day....But I guess we will just have to wait and see!!! (I hope she loves it though)
Sydnee is growing up fast and wanting to do everything Rylee does...she gets so excited to see Rylee in the mornings and will watch Rylee's every move when she is dancing around...(I can/can't wait to see them together in a year or so, oh WOW)
She loves to take baths and splash, splash, splash....oh how nice it will be when she can finally sit up by herself ;)

7 comments:

The Larsen's said...

Your girls are so cute and adorable. Our Daxton starts preschool next Wednesday. He's super excited.

The Forrest Family said...

Jamie, I can't believe Rylee is old enough for preschool. And her hair is so cute if I only had the patience.

shane smith said...

Jamie, you should go pro with your photographs. Beautiful pictures of the little girls. Liz

Air Force Blues said...

Your girls are just adorable and yes growing just way too fast.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

What gorgeous girls! And preschool, I am so excited for Lilly to start...next year! Rylee will love it!

Sarah Oman said...

I have to agree. I love the pictures!

Holly said...

Well it has been a long time. I still don't have the internet yet but our house should be done at the end of October so I will have then. Your girls are so cute and total opposites. Rylee's hair has gotten so long. I just cut all of Cambree's off into a cute little bob. I can't believe Rylee is going to preschool. That is so exciting. We are just going to do joy school with Cambree this year . I hope to see you soon. I feel like I haven't talked to you forever. Are you even still in Logan? Well hopefully I will stay in the loop once We move. Good luck with the whole school thing.