Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Price of Peace



Two young girls wrote this song for their dad who is in the Army....its really worth listening to even if you don't have any affliation with the military, it will give you an appreication for what our DAD's/mom's, Husbands/wives, friends, brothers/sisters fight for.....YOU

Shaner we miss you very much, its only been two weeks but it feels like a lot longer...March cant get here fast enough!!!

Love You

Jamie, Rylee & Sydnee
(thanks Liz for sending me the song)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hang in there Shaniquah! You can do it! Clear until March huh? How are my girls doing? Heh! Let me know if you ever need to talk or whatever.

Jess :D aka Rown

Biggs Family said...

OH my goodness, that is so beautiful! Oh girl, I don't know how you do it but you are one strong woman. My thoughts are with you girl! Your girls are darling, I am loving those bows in their hair, did you make them? So stinkin cute. Love ya

Melissa said...

How do you survive? I think I would last last for a week without Brian and then I would have to call in re-enforcements to help me. :) Good luck & make sure you go on a nice long vacation when he gets home. :) love ya!