Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Know its like a Week Late........PreSchool

She was so excited she couldn't wait to go to School

I dropper her off and she said "See ya later mom" walked over to her table sat down and started to tell another girl her name was Rylee and wanted to know if she wanted to be friends....
I guess I dont have to worry about my kid crying when dropping them off at School, she was excited to get rid of me I suppose :)


This is the tired eyes and sorta smile pose....

She loves school though and cant wait to go...she doesn't quite understand why she cant go every day!! Its great though, they do 2 hrs of school/academic work and then the last hour they do tumbling (tuesdays) and then on Thursday's they do swimming for the last hour!!! She has a ball and is so excited to go each day!! I love it~~

1 comment:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

That is so cute!!!!!!!!! She is so stinkin' adorable! What a relief to know she won't have adjustment problems with school. :)