Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Just Because


Just Because I think its totally worth mentioning (mainly for my liking) Sydnee slept from 9 to 4 last night without waking up....this is awesome because for the past few weeks or so shes been waking up like every two hours and I was ready to start sleeping outside (haha) And even better I actually went to bed at 10 and I didnt move until I heard her at 4. I cant remember the last time I slept straight for 6 hrs (I dont sleep well/sound) it was totally amazing, I could have started my day at 4, that's how refreshed I felt!!! But because Sydnee was obviously feeling generous she went back to bed until 7.... Yes I can only cross my fingers in hopes that it will happen again tonight :)

Also worth mentioning, this little chica loves to eat anything, fruit, veg, or cereal...oh I hope it continues....Her big sister still refuses to each pretty much anything...So I really hope she continues to just love eating those veggies :) If she see's me or Rylee put anything in our mouth she will sit there with her mouth open like "where's my bite guys" its hilarious.
I love my girls :)

Alright off to read "New Moon" again for like the 4th time...I know, I know.....
Goodnight :)

8 comments:

Crystal said...

she is a doll! And yes you are crazy about that new moon stuff

shane smith said...

Hurraay! Keep your fingers crossed for more long nights! What an absolute doll!! Liz

Amy said...

yay!! sydnee and ella are all too alike!! ella hates sleeping and loves eating. oh man i feel your relief, i hope she keeps sleeping and eating too! TOTALLY worth blogging about

Rachel Seren said...

Yay! I know how that goes! Ry did that once and I felt great! Can't wait until it happens on a regular basis.

Air Force Blues said...

Boy to I feel your pain. I remeber when I first got 3 hours of sleep. I felt like I could run a marathon.

D and H fam said...

OH my goodness, time flies. I didn't even know you had another baby. (Guess I need to blog more). Your girls are so adorable!! That's great about the sleep - man - you just never know what's in store when you become a mom!! I think you're an amazing lady. I don't know that I could handle things alone w/ the hubby being gone a lot. You're amazing!!

Kelli and Dan said...

You have a gorgeous family Jamie!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Look at those eyes! I just wanna squish her, she is SO cute!!! Congrats on the sleep, wahoo!