Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy 24th of July

 
The Draper Parade was just on the street above my mom's house so we just woke up Saturday morning and walked up to the Parade. My brother Brett, Brianne, my mom, Rylee & Annie waiting for the parade to start!!

It was Rylee's first parade and she really didn't know what to do!! There were lots of kids all around and when they started to throw candy she just would turn around and look at me like "Mom is it okay that I go and pick this stuff up" it was hilarious.


About half way through the parade her bag was full of candy and she didn't want to pick it up anymore so she grabbed a sucker and came and sat on my lap for the rest of the parade!!! Wished dad was here to see Ry, love you dad!!!

5 comments:

Rachel Seren said...

How fun! She is such a cutie! I love her on the horse! Looks like you are staying busy!

Sarah Oman said...

Its nice to see that you have your priorities right and read the Twilight Series!

Miss Deja said...

Have I mentioned that Rylee is truly one of the nmost adoreable children I've seen...you guys need to get to making more babies (can I say that on here!?!) I know you are missing your sweet shane but hang in there....stay busy!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

How fun! Olivia had her first parade last week too. Weneed to get together when Shane gets home!

Dustin and Taryn said...

AWW!! She is sooo adorable! And I love that you think she looks like me.. (was I really that cute as a little girl?) :D Call me next time you are here, I want to see you more!! Love you