Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July



Me & Rylee waiting for the Fireworks to start, we went up to the Aggie Village field and watched fireworks with some old friends, it was a lot of fun. Afterwards we went and had snow cones that were super yummy as well, thanks everyone!!!


Good thing Becca brought cookies, because Rylee loved them....


Me & Ry, Becca & Tyler & Jessica (Friends from Aggie Village)


I kept telling Rylee that the fireworks were going to start any minute and well they never really started within those minutes of course and well this is the face I got when they didn't start going off until like 10 minutes later........hahah

I caught one of the fireworks, my camera wouldn't focus at all, oh well....We had a great night, Rylee was a little scared of the fireworks but there were other kids there watching them with us and they were laughing and having a great time, so she tried her best to clap when they did and be all amazed by them....she would however lean over and whisper in my ear that she was scared...... oh i love my little girl!!!

3 comments:

Rachel Seren said...

Glad you had fun, I remember watching from the field! Too fun!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

She is such a beauty! You two are so cute and you're such a good mom, Jamie! I am amazed at how strong you are. I'm glad she had such a great birthday!!

Miss Deja said...

Ahhh...the old Aggie Village crew...how fun for your guys! I'm sure this time must be hard as you miss Shane. Rylee is a lucky girl to have such a wonderful mommy! :)