Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Little Girl is Almost 2..........ahhhhh








Ry will be 2 in less than a week and its crazy to think its
been 2 years already since I had her!!!

Shane was gone last year for Army training as well but we were able to sneak him home for a couple days so he was here for her 1st B-day, so that was nice!! But this year we don't have any tricks up our sleeve to get him home!!! She keeps asking me where her "daddy" is and I tell her that he's working at the Army......She obviously doesn't understand what Army means yet but it suits her and she replies back to me "Daddy, Army"....I just smile and shake my head yes!!! At night she's used to him coming in the door and she'd always get up on the couch and look out the window waiting for her dad to come home and she still climbs up there thinking he is coming home at night!!! Ahhhh it breaks my heart, but what can ya do other than give her a big hug and say "I love you".... So we've been doing lots of fun things, like going swimming, playing outside and of course going to fun parks as seen above....She's growing up fast and with that comes a girly attitude and of course always wanting her way!!!!! Gotta love it!!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

It is hard to believe...I still remember the day that I found out you were expecting. Talk about a bomb exploding! I can't believe Squish is almost 2 either....makes me feel old! :P j/k! You are a great mom and you do things that I know I couldn't and don't want to do! I'm so proud of you and your strength! Don't ever give up! You are amazing Shaniquah!

w/<3 love always, Jess :D aka ROWN

P.S. how the heck do you make your page things on the top....I wanna have a cuter one than I do. Also, the family pic on the side is way cute!!!! :D

Michele said...

Wow, what a cutie. I can't believe how fast everyone's kids are growing up. Happy Birthday Riley!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

You must enhance those blue eyes!! They are to die for! My Lilly has that same shirt, I LOVE it. :)

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Why do they have to grow up so fast!!